Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
March 28, 2011
Who are you? Where are you? Why are you there? PRIOR: You know nothing.
PRIOR was the first commercial project for krangGAMES. It was originally built for Ludum Dare 19 in December 2010, and released publicly online in March 2011. It was a critical success, and was nominated for several categories in the 2011 Canadian Videogame Awards.
- Chilling, oppressive atmosphere.
- Three unique endings that each reveal their own storyline.
- Original soundtrack by krangGAMES.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominee, "Best Game Design"" 2011 Canadian Videogame Awards
- "Nominee, "Best Sound Design"" 2011 Canadian Videogame Awards
- "Nominee, "Best Writing"" 2011 Canadian Videogame Awards
- "It all comes down to narrative and atmosphere."
- Dora R., JayIsGames
- "[The developer] was able to cram an amazing amount of pathos into the game’s main character."
- Vancouver Film School, VFS Blog
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
krangGAMES Inc. allows for the contents of PRIOR to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from PRIOR is legally & explicitly allowed by krangGAMES Inc.. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.curiobot.com/press/sheet.php?p=prior.
Available for free from somemusicsite.com.
Gameplay walkthrough/tutorial found at armorgames.com.
About krangGAMES Inc.
krangGAMES is a Canadian indie game company, run by Nick Yonge. We've specialized in making webgames for the last few years, and are now working to bring new titles to other platforms.
More information on krangGAMES Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Creator, developer, designer