Based in Vancouver, BC, Canada
April 12, 2012
i saw her standing there is a short puzzle-platformer about a man and a woman. The man is madly in love, and the woman happens to be a zombie. Also there's pancakes.
Made in a single week in 2012. Finalist in the 2013 Canadian Videogame Awards. I made this game BEFORE the movie Warm Bodies existed.
- Adorable, heartwarming story.
- The most mellow and pleasant soundtrack ever.
- You get a bunch of cheats when you beat it, like Big Head Mode, cuz games should be silly.
- Also it's the name of a Beatles song.
- Special appearance by pancakes.
"Let's Play" Review by CriousGamers, with player commentaryYouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist, Best Social / Casual Game" 2013 Canadian Videogame Awards
- "2nd Place, Best Action Platformer" JayIsGames.com, 2012
- "Best Game about Zombie Girlfriends" Armor Games Quirky Game Awards, 2012
- "Only takes a few minutes to complete and is well worth your morning coffee break's time."
- Tom Fronczak, Destructoid
- "The story unfolds neatly with the gameplay, telling a tale that is whimsical, and ironic, and in some ways touching."
- Kyle Moore, JayIsGames
- "A touching tale of boy meets girl. Except that the girl is also a zombie."
- David Daw, PC World
- "I hate it :L"
- Username Tanaya, E4 Gaming Review, comments section
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
krangGAMES Inc. allows for the contents of i saw her standing there to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from i saw her standing there is legally & explicitly allowed by krangGAMES Inc.. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.curiobot.com/press/sheet.php?p=i_saw_her_standing_there.
Available for free at kranggames.bandcamp.com.
Heavily requested, hastily made guitar tablature for the game's theme song at indieguitartabs.com.
About krangGAMES Inc.
krangGAMES is a Canadian indie game company, run by Nick Yonge. We've specialized in making webgames for the last few years, and are now working to bring new titles to other platforms.
More information on krangGAMES Inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
i saw her standing there Credits
Creator, developer, designer